Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Writing Term 2 week 5

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will show you my task for writing term 2 weeks 5.

Our task is to publish our story in our blog but I already a blog post my writing. So I am just going to explain what I am working on.

In writing, I have been working not to write sentences that match with another sentence. Use a strong vocabulary. not use the same word often and simple words. And don't use unnecessary words  If I add this to my writing it will improve and go higher.

Sharpen your writing skills with this comprehensive creative ...

Hope you enjoy my blog post, make sure to leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

Question of the day: If you would write a story what topic would you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question