Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Reading term 2 Week 5

Hi guys,

Welcome back to my blog. This is the last reading task I will show you from quarantine because we have 1 more week to get out of lockdown. Anyways I hope you are having a great day.

So this is the same task as last week but different article and activity. All the task is in the DLO and all the explanation is in the video.

I hope you enjoy my video:




Reflection:
The book that I read was interesting, because of how the man wants to be a military which I want to be involved also, but he is still young and it makes me shocked. And I couldn't believe him and his brother saw each other in war. I really liked their relationship it makes me inspired. Also, it's very emotional. 

About the site that I used is very useful and easy to use because of how I can add information to it. It's like adding a picture and telling their information. This site is also very useful for maps and event, there are little icons that you can click on and it can have information on it. 

Sources: Thinglink

Question: 
If we were going back in the past would you serve in the military? 

Thank you all so much for giving me feedback on my blog. Hope you have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach,

    Thinglink looks like a really interesting tool! I will have to check it out.

    Are you able to include a link directly to your Thinglink presentation? It was very interseting to learn how to use it, but it would be great to see the finished product.

    Keep up the amazing work! Be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good afternoon Mrs Allan,

      Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. And motivating me. Also thank you so much for giving me my next step for my blog post.

      You are very right Thinglink is the best app for putting information.

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question