Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Hurumanu 2 | Speech |

Kamusta bloggers, 

In our Hurumanu 2 class, we have been making our own speeches and this class is for drama and reading. So our task was to research anything we want and make a speech about it. In our speech, we needed to introduce ourselves, what we are talking about, a conclusion and a rhetorical question. We needed to video ourselves with our speech and it needed to be at least one minutes and thirty minutes long. 

My speech is about the history of the Bible because I loved God and I want to know how the Bible exists and who made it. 

I really enjoyed this task because it was really fun to research and I learnt a whole lot of things about the Bible. 

Here is my video/speech:

Hi, my name is Shadrach and I'm going to tell you the history of the Bible. I chose this topic because I love God and I really want to know the history of the Bible. 

So  I will talk about what is a Bible, who created the Bible when it was created, how the Bible came to life and where it is now and the New Testament and the Old Testament. 


First, let's talk about What is a Bible? A Bible is the words of God and it serves us,  guides to ourselves and to peoples. It includes the Christian scriptures old testament and the new testament. The Bible tells us the history of the Earth to spread Christianity. The Bible was about letting people around the world learn about the words of God. Bible was the holy scriptures of the Christianity religion to intend and tell the history of the Earth from it’s earliest creations. 


Second, let’s talk about Who created the Bible and when was it created? The first five books were Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. And it was written by Moses in the 1,300 (Before Christianity). The bible was written forty years after Jesus' death. The dedicated scriptures of the Jewish faith were written at different times in the middle of 1200 and 160 before Christianity.  The bible was about 2700 years old according to Genesis which was the first bible that was written. The bible was first written in the early centuries and was written down in an ancient form of Hebrew. The bible originally came from Hebrew in the 6th century which was the old testament. The bible was developed when Hezekiah and Judah were ruling a temple in the 8th centuries. 


Third, let’s talk about How did the Bible come to life and where is it now?

Archaeology and the study writers helped the historians paint a picture of how the Bible came to life. The oldest copy of the bible is in the Vatican Library and the bible looks like from the early 4th-century parchment book. 


Last, of all let's talk about the New Testament and the Old Testament

The New Testament is representing the story of Jesus' life and death in the early days of Christianity, between God and the followers of Christ. And the Old Testament includes a variety of different writings. The old testament forms the results of the Royal scribes. The Old Testament was the original section of the Bible getting the creation of the Earth through Noah and the flood and More.


So now you know the history of the Bible and know the important information about the Bible. I hope you loved my speech and the information that I told you about the Bible. Do you like the Bible? Would it be interesting? So why don’t you start reading the Bible?

Here is my video link


Hope you learned something in my speech and make sure to leave a comment!











No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question