Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Annotation Script | Drama |

In Drama, we have been choosing our own script to perform for the next 2 weeks. We need to be prepared for it and memories all of the scripts. My script is about basketball therapy.  We need to act out their emotions and their actions. And our one simple task was to post a blog post and add links to our script in our blog post. 
 
Here is the template for my script:
 
Wish you appreciate my blog post and make sure to leave a positive comment! 

Question of the day: How would you act when you're a basketball player? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question