Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Philippines Language Week

 Welcome back bloggers, in the past few weeks it had been a rough week for our school because of the immediate lockdown. But right now we are very safe and are working from home. Since it's the Philippines national week our teacher made a task for us to do. 

Our teacher made a slide with lots of questions to answer and research about. So I made a slide presentation for my work which took me almost an hour. But I was very proud because I finished my work and made a really good slide presentation. But I think I need to work faster on my work because it's just like school but at home. 

But anyways here is my presentation:


What is your favourite Philippines dish? 

I think I've done well on my presentation, but don't hesitate to comment on the mistakes I've done and other things I need to work on to make my presentation a masterpiece. And You can comment if you have any questions but remember it has to be positive, thoughtful, and helpful. 

Thank you so much for having the time to check my blog, I hope you learned something new(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question