Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Blind Taste Testing

Aim:

I want to find out how things taste.

Research:

Method: 

Equipment:

  • Blindfold 
  • mystery food
Instruction: 

  1. Get equipment every time. 
  2. Put your blindfold on. 
  3. Taste test the food.
  4.  Is it sweet, sour, bitter, spicy, salty?
  5. Guess what food it is. 
  6. Record your observations in a table chart.


Result: 

Food 1. (Gummy)When I ate the food I tasted the flavours of the food but when I blocked my nose the taste kind of dissapearaed. 

Food 2. (Citric acid) When I tasted the food with my nose block I can taste that something was sour, but when I released my hand out of my nose it tasted so sour.

Food 3. (Baking soda) When the food stuck on my tongue and my nose was blocked it tasted nothing but when I take my hand off it tasted salty and yuck. 

Food 4. (Salt) When I block my nose I tasted nothing but when I open my nose and I tasted the food on the tip of my tongue.

Food 5. (Sugar) When I put the food in my mouth while my nose was blocked the taste didn't hurt or anything, when I take my hand off my nose it tasted so good and sweet. 

Food 6. (Shebert) When the food was in my mouth the food was fizzing and bubbling in my mouth and it tasted very disgusting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question