Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Art Class (Dream house)

 Konichiwa readers, 

Welcome back to my blog. This year I have an art class, but since it's lockdown we still can do some art activities. 

So my teacher made a slide presentation and put some activities that we can choose from and is related to art. So the one that made me very interesting and wanted to try is, dawing my dream house which could be cozy, modern, countryside, near the beach or perfectly classic. So I drew a creative and modern type of looking house, with some advanced technology. 

Here is my drawing:

My drawing turned out like a one-year-old drawing because I am a really bad artist. But I didn't give up because I know I'm a bad drawer but I still think creatively about how to turn my drawing more creative. Which I'm kind of disappointed and proud of myself at the same time.

But I hope you liked my drawing and creativity because that's actually kind of my dream house but not kind of this drawing. 

Please don't hesitate to comment. And if you are one of those good artists please give me tips on how to draw.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question