Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Hi blogger, I have one more task to share with you, but this task is all about design construction which means designing something and crafting them. 

So the task was to make a paper air plane and measure the maximum distance. I was pretty happy with my paper air plane because it got up to a whooping 11 metres, which is almost the same of a telephone pole. It was very fun to make them. 

Have you ever made a paper air plane? 

Here is a video of how to make them:

Youtube - World Record Plane.

It was also interesting on how the plane was folded because I think the crease made the plane glide really far. And it was very interest of how the plane flew, because it wen't really high and slowly glide down. 

Hope you enjoyed making the paper plane make sure to leave a comment, to make improvements on my plane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question