Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Lockdown Week 2 Activities

 Ni hao bloggers, 

Welcome back to my blog. For today's blog post, I will be sharing with you the activities that I down for my lockdown week 2 activities. 

So the activities that I choose were to use google drawing and reproduce the flag that I want to make. And the other activity was to create a "Who Am I" for someone famous. 

These activities were really fun and enjoyable to make because I got to be creative and learn more about a famous person. 

Which flag do you think I made and who do you think I made the Who am I for?

Here is my work:

I actually loved doing both of the activities. I enjoyed doing the flag because I got to experiment with the colours and make it like a flag on a pole. I also enjoyed creating the who am I task because I got to learn more of that person's story and facts about him. 

Hope you enjoyed my blog post and learned something, make sure to not be shy to comment on my blog. Have a great day(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question