Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

WHAT IS A STARFISH?

 Hello bloggers, 

It's been a few, welcome back to my blog. In my Hurumanu 1 (Nga Tangata) class we have been reading this wacky story all about the different animals. And the book was written by Uncle don, and it has different facts about different animals. And the cool thing about it is some of the facts are hidden and around the corner of the pages. 

So our task was to create a presentation about our animal that we chose to research. And I actually think that I did pretty well and made my slide attractive, with lots of combined colorus. And I think I added an alright amount of facts about my animal that I wanted to study. 'Ohhhhh by the way I researched about starfish'. 

So here it is:



And here is the Uncle Don Wacky stories:
(Just click the image)

Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Please make sure to leave a comment. stay safe everyone and follow the restricted rules(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question