Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

DRAMA

Kia Ora, bloggers, 

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post I will be sharing a reflection about drama and what I think about it. And I will be answering the three questions that are related to drama. 

Reflection:
I think that drama was an alright session because I enjoyed some of the games and what we did, but loved how we studied drama. But one of the things that I dislike was people were very annoying and disrespecting the teacher. But overall I like drama and I will try and be more confident. 
  1. What did you enjoyed about drama? I enjoyed playing the games that we played and studies about the different genre of drama. And I enjoyed watching the different topic of clips on drama. 
  2. What I learned? I learnt about the different topics of drama and how actually the games effects your drama skills. 
  3. What was challenging? It was challenging for me because I don't really like acting because it;'s too cringe for me whenever I do it with my friends, and a big group. 
  4. What theatre style did you learn about? The different genres I learnt about in drama are comedy, tragedy, melodrama and musical theatre. 
  5. What was your favourite drama game? My favourite drama game was wink murderer because we had to try not to show the winker who the murder is, that is why I love the game and it's related to drama. 
Here is a link to a video of theatre: 

This video genre of drama is called comedy and I like comedy with clowns because they're very funny and entertaining to watch. 

Thank you for taking the time and reading my blog post. Make sure to leave a comment(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question