Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Message In A Bottle

 Xin Chao readers, 

In the past week, in our wananga class, we have been writing a story lately about a message in a bottle. We were asked to write this story by our teacher. 

The writing is about making a story from a image. I had a lot of exciting ideas which made it really fun for me and the picture really helped me. And we also had to add some interesting words. 

Here is my writing: 

I was wandering around the shining shimmering beach, with lots of seagulls flying and forming a circle.  But suddenly I hesitated because this was the beach where I had lots of memories and something special I did. So I quickly approached the rocky humongous rocks where I wrote the 15 year old me, who is 58 now. I kept looking around intensely but had another idea. I started walking to the cave of the beach which was terribly black pitch and horrifying, but luckily I had a flashlight with me. 


Something caught my eyes and it was glaring. I was so excited because it was the same bottle that I wrote from 40 years ago. I was so hype that I screamed and hurt my throat. So then I picked up the bottle but I closed my eyes becauseI knew it was my letter that I wrote. However my hands took the cap off but rather than having paper inside it was just an ordinary paper with nothing on it. 


Accordingly I gave up finding the bottle that I wanted, because I am tired. So apart from finding the bottle, I just walked to the shore of the beach to calm myself down and not stress about it. As I was walking around the shore a glass of bottle relectetion my eyes but I rather just leave it alone. But I actually thought really deeply if that was the letter inside the bottle. Since I was so tired I didn’t even try to pick it up. So I continued walking down the beach. For a few seconds later my brain was going anxious because I think that was the special bottle that I wrote 40 years ago. I changed my mind and actually grabbed the bottle. The bottle was actually floating with the letter inside. The letter inside really looks very old as compared to now. It had black marks, but I was still surprised that the letter was still there. But the bottle was still shiny and the bottle cap is mixed with black and brown colours. And the bottle is perfectly green but a little rusty on the bottom. So I took off the cap of the bottle and took out the note. The note said: “ Hello to my future self, I hope you're still alive and having a good life. And I hope you have achieved the goals in your life. And please keep the bottle and the note”. The letter was in bold and fancy letters, at the top it says the date and at the bottom right it says my name. 


I just remembered that writing that letter when I was younger was only if I was going to die or someone else who finds it will bring it to me. And I wanted to discover if the things from then change now. And I wondered if the masterpiece inside the green rusty bottle survived from the water. And I was amused that the message and the bottle still stay in the same area where I actually threw it in the ocean, but not exactly in the right stop. 


Then I decided to spirit back home as fast as I could because I was so excited. However there was a long bulky branch that came out of nowhere which made me trip dramatically and slow motion fell on the group. And the bottle shattered with sharp fragile glass that spread everywhere and managed to hit one of my forehead. 


All of the sudden, I surprisingly woke up out of my bed flat on my stomach and it was just a terrible dream. But all of a sudden I stood up and approached the bathroom and looked at myself. And my face looked horrible and my hair was a mess looking like a person who got electrified. And I got out of the bathroom and saw the green rusty bottle with a cap and the masterpiece message. I didn’t realise that I actually had one of those and actually was displaying it in my bedroom which cost me thousands of dollars. 



Thank you so much for viewing my blog, make sure to comment down below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question