Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Arnie and armadillo!

W.A.L.T We are leaning to identify the story structure in written text. We will be focusing on how to use the question in our answer to create a structures sentence.

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my blog in are literacy group in school we have been doing Arnie and armadillo. We have to answer all the question in full sentences and we have to make a google drawing how can Arnie armadillo from cars when he has to cross the road and add labels. Here it is hope you enjoyed it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question