Pages

Friday, November 23, 2018

Another summer learning journey practice!

Hi,
We are still doing are summer learning journey practice. This time we have to watch the TV series  of are country, obviously in my previous blog I picked Canada. 

The name of the television show of Canada is Cailou it is for it is for little children. I liked about the show is that it speak English, what I don't like about the show is that it is only for little children. I will rate the show *** out of 5 stars because it is for little children but when you have a sibling it is helpful for them to watch. I'm glad that it is English so I can understand it. Here is the link/video.

Image result for caillou

Please comment on my blog and thank you for reading my blog hope you enjoyed. 



Have you been in Canada and do you watch this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question