Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Technology

W.A.L.T
Design and re-create a food package that will reduce waste.
Hi,
Today in topic we have been doing technology. Are problem was many companies make food packaging out of plastic. All the plastic is ending up in our environment. I  have been design a chip packet that is recyclable  and how are we going to make it. And we have to have a plan. We also put labels on it and some materials that we are going to use to solve the problem.  Here is my process I'am still working on this.





















Please help me on my work and maybe you can add more details to my work. Please comment if you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question