Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

EOTC week

Hi,
Welcome back to my blog on Thursday we did are EOTC week. It means education outside the classroom. Are EOTC week is on quail island. And we ride on a bus. After we arrive there. We waited for a long time to wait for our ferry. As we arrive at quail island when the ferry stop there was big wave it feels like a tsunami. We had to find are place to eat. Then we ate are morning tea. After we ate are morning tea. We went to explore, as we explore Whea Heather one of the room three teacher tell facts about quail island. It was so hard to climb up it is so steep I was so tired of walking. I felt like my muscle were trying to stretch out. I can only remember one fact about quail island that there was a Taniwha it protects the island. We also explore the ship wrecked and the man who died. There was a story of him. It was worster than cancer that your arm can be rotten and fall off. He was 21 years old when he died. Then we went to are picnic table again and ate are lunch. We played some games like rugby, football and Frisbee we can also go to the beach and swim only are leg. After all the fun we had we go back to the ferry and go back to school. 

I hope you enjoyed my story of EOTC week bye and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach,
    It sounded like you have been have fun on EOTC week. I wish I could come I'm just 1 year to young. I hope you have a great time on your other trips. Where did the story come from when the guys hand got rotten and fell of? Have a good day bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Lennox thank you for commenting on my blog I wish that you could come to the trip and come with me. Your so close you was just 1 year young. Oh the story came from whaia heather explained all the story and we explore the island. and learned some more facts about the island.

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question