Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

I have something secret to tell you!

Hi guys, 
I will tell you something special that happened on last Sunday in the weekend. I just did my first communion. First communion means that when there is a mass you can eat the Sacramental bread it is the bread and you can drink the Sacramental wine. After we finished the Sacrament we ate some food there were delicious food like cakes and the was some filliping food too. And also had to take photo of are self. We also had are own certificate for finishing the sacrament. 


 
Tell me if you have your Holly first communion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question