Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Armistice Day

W.A.L.T

I am learning to share my ideas and thoughts about what I have read.

Welcome back,
Today in school we have been learning about Armistice day. We red 3 text and we have to write down 3 facts that stood out for us. I am going to tell you three facts that i learned in the text. First fact, Armistice day means the treaty it means you have to sign on a piece of paper to stop the war. Second fact,The war ended at the eleventh hours at the eleventh day of the eleventh months 1918. Last fact, And They were 98,950 were served 18,058 were dead and 41,000 were injured

Have you been to the army?

Please leave a comment on my blog and I hope you learned something in my blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question