Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2018

What does capacity and volume means

Hi guys,
In school we have learning about what does capacity and volume means. My teacher insert a link and we have to watch it. And explain it how it works. So first lets talk about Capacity. Capacity is a amount of space that a container for holding liquid and when you put more liquid and stuff it takes more space. Now lets talk about volume. Volume is the amount of space the liquid takes when you put more volume onto the liquid the liquid rise up. 






I hope you guys learned something in my blog post make sure to comment down below if I did something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question