Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Fun facts that you may know or may not know.

Hi 
here is some facts that I learnt and research from google
  1. The heart of a shrimps located to its head but not like are humans are heart located on the  breastbone.
  2. The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from humans that they have on occasion been confused at a crime scene.
  3. It is possible to hypnotise a frog by it placing on its back and gently stroking its stomach.
  4. Around 50 percent of orangutans have fractured bones, due to failing out of trees on a regular basis.
  5. Elephant is the only animal that cant jump because of it the bones in elephant legs are all pointed downwards. which means they don't have the spring to required to push off the ground  and jumps.
  6. Snails can sleep for three years unfortunately snails are hibernate so snails will bury themselves in the ground and close their shells off with their own smiles.
Hope you learnt something:).


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question