Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

What are the labels in a food pakage!

Hi, guys,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will tell you in-depth information about the things that are in the back of a food package.

We are doing this activity because we have a hurumanu 6 subject and it is about health and maths. For today's blog post is about health and food products. Let's get right into it.

The things that are included in a food package are The name and the description of the products, Net weight (The weight of the package), when the products expired, ingredients list like: Energy, Protein, Fat total, Saturated, Carbohydrate, sugars, sodium and calcium. Nutrition information panel, Allergy warnings, Name and address and the country from what it was made from. Those are all the things that are included in a food package and are very important.

Here are some pictures of them:



Hope you enjoy my blog post make sure to leave a comment.

Question of the day: What is your favourite food package?


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question