Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Social Study (Reading)

Hello, bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In this blog post, I will show you one of the reading tasks that I have finished in social study.

So my tasks were to answer all the question in the slide about Tangata Whenua. My group is reading about Tangata Whenua. The task was very fun to do and the book was interesting. Some of the questions were medium for me but most of them were easy. We also had to answer it in our own words.

Here are the two slides that I finished:

First Slide:

Second Slide:

Hope you are having an amazing day and as usual please don't forget to leave a comment!

Question of the day: What was your favourite question and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question