Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Going to Pegasus at long weekend.

Hello viewers,

Welcome back to my blog. I know I have been posting a lot but I am sorry for that.

But anyways I have a blog post to show you what I did in the long weekend.

So we had a long weekend because it was queens birthday. So that means Monday is still resting day. but on Saturday My family and I went to the pegasus. It is a very peaceful place in the country that I am currently living on. This place had a golfing club which we could be but we didn't want to. It has white pure sand and big lakes. It also has beautiful stunning fountains. And last, of all it has a big bridge that you could walk on, a place to eat and a playground.

I and my family took pictures near the lake to send to our family in the Philippines. As we were walking to the bridge we saw restaurants and a fountain beside it. Suddenly we saw my dad's friend, they were also in this place eating. So they pointed out where they were eating. We needed to cross the bridge. I was freaking out because my mother keeps jumping and the bridge going up and down. Then we saw my dad's friend we had a chat for a little bit and walk again. We said goodbye to them because we were going home. As we were going to the car we saw lots of modern houses.

We were in the car but I decided to go to the playground. It climbed the "Spider webs" and stand up to look at the view. While I was at the playground my father was detaching the stroller because we had a little brother. Sadly my dad said we had to go home.

Hope you like my story make sure to leave a comment.

Question of the day: What would be your reaction when your mother is jumping on the bridge?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shadrach,
    I am a teacher in Auckland. I did smile when I read about your mother jumping on the bridge. It reminded me of the time I was on a swing bridge with some friends on the West Coast. Everyone thought it was funny to jump on the bridge too. It gave me a fright but I held on tight. Lucky these bridges are sturdy. From your description of Pegasus I can imagine it is an awesome place to visit.
    Are you able to update this post and share one of your picture of Pegasus?

    Enjoy your next adventure,
    Fiona Grant

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question