Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Social media and body image!

Hello bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In health, we are learning about social media and body image.

One thing that I learnt was people making their photos fake by: Fixing their hairs, adding makeup, making their skin look smooth, making their background and photos eye Cathy and having good angles for their picture. Another thing that I learnt was it was unfair for people because sometimes they want to trick them and gives them money. Another thing is making people jealous about how they look.

Here are some examples of fake pictures on social media:
10+ Reasons Why You Shouldn't Trust Photos You See On Social Media ...\
sources: FAKE social media pictures!!!

Hope you enjoy my blog post and learned something new, please don't forget to leave a comment.

Question of the day: Have you seen fake pictures in social media before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question