Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

Basketball Friday nights!

Hi guys,

I am sorry for not posting this kind of topic into my blog it is because I had been busy all the time. But anyways I will talk about how we did in Friday nights.

So at Friday nights we versus the St Hillview Girls and they we re really good it was all girls except their was one boy. And they won by hypes of points because we were not doing good are expectation was really bad. All of us were not doing team work and not sticking to their markers also some of us were not in the mood.

That is why we lost our game it was shockingly horribly and I felt really disappointed to myself and being embarrass to loosing a basketball game by versing girl teams.

That is my story of basketball.

Please leave a comment if you like my blog.

Kind regards,
Shadrach

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question