Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Basketball congratulations to my team!

Hi blogger,

I have another awesome blog post to tell you guys and I bet that you ready know because of the title.

So last Friday we had another basketball game and we versus Ilam-celtics And they were very small people but they were energetic. The game was kinda not fair because I block a player but then he jump and the referee called a foul. Which means they get two shots from a short distance near the basketball hoop.

 I was really disappointed and my coach because the referee was not fair. But I was really impress of how we improve at basketball we scored eighteen points and the opponents had nine points. So congratulation to my team and the player of the day was a boy. Which I agree he should be the player of the day.
Image result for basketball westbrook
If you keep commenting on my blog I will make more blog quality blog post like this.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question