Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Writing word work (Vocabulary-punctuation)!

Welcome bloggers,

So today in this blog post I will share with you guys my writing word work.

My lovely teacher already made the sentence for us so we just put the punctuation. Are goal was to use these punctuation and to the sentences. Quotation marks (" "), comma, (,), a full stop (.), at the end of a sentence. A exclamation mark (!) and a question mark (?). 

So for a quotation mark it is used for people when speaking. A comma is when you extend a sentences. A full stop is when you finish a sentence and add it in so when someone is reading it they won't run out of breath. A exclamation mark is when your surprised like exclaimed.

It was really hard but anyways this is my work.

Thank you for reading my blog, make sure to leave a comment if you enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question