Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Word Work (easy and simple), not complicated!

Kamusta bloggers,

In our writing we have been doing our word work and our task for today was really simple and easy. 

So the sentence are fragments that means the sentences are not proper sentences. We had to re-write the fragments sentences until it makes sense. And also we had to highlight the word that we have change. And it was very easy and not complicated but the one thing that I was struggling with was question five. But I use the word "I always plays various sports." rather than the word "Shadrach always plays various sports". That was the only mistake that I had. 

Here is the work that I have done:
Thank you for looking after my blog and make my learning increase and thank you for always giving me feedback about my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question