Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

New app Venngage (How to be netiquette)

Hello guys,

So last Friday we had our cyber smart session and we watched a video about being netiquette in on line. It means when your being kind or respectful to someone in online and saying positive stuff about their work.

And tried a new app called Venngage you can make lots of poster about something it is a really good app for working. Our challenge was to make a poster about being netiquette in online. I was really being creative on my writing I was making the titles more creative with how each of the topic works. But the disappointing thing about this app is you can't download it because you need to have premium which means you have to pay. But if you press publish to the poster that you made you can view it and make the picture full screen and take a screenshot.

You can even add icons, background, icon chart, chart and maps.

If you can't read the poster you can try to zoom in so you can read.

Here is poster.
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my blog post, and maybe sued the app that I used for working or studying. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach, that amazing that you wrote all of this. I've done my Venngage poster which was easy. I like that you wrote names of each netiquette tip. That is creative I think I would use what you did maybe in the future.


    Kind Regard Aaron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      My best friend Aaron first able I want to say that thank you for commenting on my blog. Venngage is a really cool app and very easy to use. I just made up does name for each netiquette tips so it can be creative.BYE(:

      Kind Regard Shadrach

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question