Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Showing not telling sentences WOW!

Kia ora, (Hi) readers, 

Welcome back to my blog in this blog post I will show you what we have been doing in writing. 

So in writing we have been learning, show not telling sentences. And are challenge was to extending a sentence into a much more solid sentences rather than a boring simple sentences. For example when I felt angry my hand made a ball shaped and squeeze it really hard and made a looking aggressive face. Also made my teeth squeezed really tight together.

Here is my writing:
Thank you for reading my blog post, if you enjoy please leave a comment to make my learning increase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question