Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

Winter sport ( Football story)

Hi everyone,

at Friday we had winter sport and their team names is FC Barcelona. It stand for Spanish football club but I don't really know exactly their school come from. The game was really fair and interesting the points was 3-3 which means it was tie.

We had a penalty but my team almost scored it but our player excitedly kicked the ball so it doesn't count. Our captain of the day is a boy he puts me into defender which means when the ball gets close to me I try to steal it. And last but not least I forgot our player of the day. Image result for football fc barcelona
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my blog post.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question