Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Hotspot Doc Writing week 5!

Kia ora guys,

Today in this blog post I will show you my hotspot doc week five writing that I did at school. Our topic for writing is difference and similarity.

Our challenge was to write a sentence about what is the difference and the similarity of a sneaker and a scuff. And we had to add the contrast of the sneakers and the scuff. Then we had to write down our conclusion. Which means which footwear is better, (Guess what I picked between the scuff and the sneakers.

Let me know what opinions you have and which one you like better the sneakers or the scuff? But if you have mix oppinion is okay(:

Here is my work.

Week 5

Compare and Contrast


Contrast: 
Despite, However, Yet, Rather, Instead, Otherwise, Even though
Compare: 
Likewise, As well as, Either, Similarly, In the same way


Compare and contrast the two styles of footwear. Start with this sentence and finish the other two. Add your own compare and contrast sentences.



Introduction:  Today we are looking at a pair of sneakers and a pair of scuffs.



Compare: The sneakers can be worn on your feet. Similarly, the scuffs can be also worn on your feet.

Contrast: Instead of having the shoelaces on the sneakers, the scuffs can be worn on your feet easier.



Conclusion: I think that the sneakers are the better choice because it has better grip and the scuff can easily slip out of your feet Also the sneaker is more appropriate for school. 

Aloha (Bye) thank you for reading my blog post, have an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question