Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Winter Sport (Let's go)

G,day everyone,

So last Friday we played winter sport again and guess what happened, We won "Let's go".

We versus a school and we are the legend we are unstoppable. Because our professional best player didn't play cause he forgot all his gear and our other player had an issue, he had a broken arm. Also our other player wasn't there and we still won the game. We work really hard and I was the captain so I had to pick were my teams positions are and I put my self into the goalie position. I was really impressed of our team and the points were our team got 2 and the opponents got 1.

And our player of the day was a boy because he was to one who scored all the goals.  

Please leave a feedback to my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question