Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2020

He pepeha Moari

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. In blog post I will share you my He pepeha.

So in our moari class we have been introducing are selves cause it's the new year of school. And we made our own He pepeha to introduced our selves in the moari way. He pepeha is they way how moari people intruduce their selves.

In my He pepeha I added some moari paterns on the side to present moari. And my background is yellow to make the fonts more clear.

Here is my He pepeha:



Thank you so much for always supporting my blog and always commenting.

Question of the day: Have you guys made a He pepeha to introduce your selves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question