Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Awesome art work

Kia, ora awesome bloggers,
Welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you my art work that made by myself in school. We made patterns to create the shapes that we want. We made different techniques and skills to use paint, in different boxes in are patterns. We just not use a normal tape but an art tape to do are patterns. When we put are tape on are piece of paper we have to dust it so when you take it out it won't rip the paper off. Their were salt techniques and glad wrap. I added the crystal salt to make it look cool in my galaxy. Also we add the flick technique. I add white paint on the galaxy so it looks like the stars. It took like a long time to do this but it was worth it. 

My favourite techniques was the one that blend together like a sun set. Tell me in the comment down bellow what was your favourite art work of mine and what techniques you liked. Also on the salt crystal I failed.


Hope you enjoyed my blog post.(: 

2 comments:

  1. Shad this is very nice interesting experiment you did. I never do this in my young age when I was in primary school. I really imagine if this thing will truly go up in galaxy and the stars will amazed for the first time because there is new kind of element mixing with them. :) Your technique was like a scientist.Maybe next time please focus the spelling words because some of them are not correct example for using words of "our" your used (are). Bit confusing to me. Anyway, i choose the sunset one its look beautiful to me.
    I am looking forward again for your next plan to your blog what unique things again you need to do.
    See you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you "dad for commenting on my blog post I really appreciate it. Thank you for telling me what are my mistakes. I also like the sunset because they mixed together like super cool. Thank you for saying positive stuff about my blog post. And adding lots of detail on your comment. I didn't know that you didn't do this when you are a primary. Thank you love you so much.BYE

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question