Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Destructive writing.

Hi everyone,

Today I will show you my destructive writing. From what I made in school. So my teacher challenge us to put as much adjective words and key words in our writing. 

We had to describe a picture and we have to write about it. We can write about anything about it. But just don't forget not to get out of topic about what is in the picture. So I wrote two paragraphs. The picture was about a plane got crashed in the river and broke.

So I will have a link to it so you can read it properly enjoy.
Thank you everyone for reading my blog post don't forget to leave a comments down bellow. Tell me what you thought about my writing.Have a great day. BYE:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question