Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

I made a dagger with paper in the weekends.

G,day G,day awesome people,


Welcome back to my blog today I will show you something really amazing. So in my weekend in Sunday I watch a video of how to make a dagger with paper. So the first step I had to do is to get my four peace of paper a roll of tape, glue stick and a scissors. 

I fold the paper in half then try to make a triangle and always crease it properly and straight. Then cut the line. Then I fold a piece of paper then get another paper and place it on the top. And roll the paper not to thick and not to small just medium. The last part I have to do is get another piece of paper measure how long you want for the side like the flaps for it and the other one is just little bit smaller than the other one. Also put the glue to stick them together and put the tape to hold it stronger. 

Here is the picture:


Hope you enjoyed my blog post today make sure to comment down bellow.

2 comments:

  1. You are more creative and do amazing experiment now. Always explore your interest so you can be more clever whatever you do. Good job mate.��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,

      Vonn I really appreciate your comments and having feedback on them. Thank you for saying positive stuff about by blog post and what is my next step maybe in the future. Thank you. BYE(:

      Delete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question