Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Bonding time with my family"FUN"

Hi,
readers welcome back to my blog today I thought about sharing with you people about my weekend. I will share you my story about my weekend. So me and my family went to Warren park to play basketball. We practice basketball on the court then after a few Moments my mum wanted to jog by herself. But then she thought about going to the zip line. So me, my dad and my brother went to see my mum and we pushed her. We take each turn to go to the zip line my dad was so funny because he was scared to go to the zip line. After we played with the zip line we spin my dad on the spiny wheel. He was so dizzy. My dad didn't want to go to the spiny wheel because he was so dizzy so we take some pictures. My dad was posting like Michael Jordan, myself was being Lebron James and my brother was being silly. So then we practice on the court it was myself and my brother vs my dad. We didn't finished it because my dad was tired. Suddenly I shoot the ball on to the hoop on the half court. But then we had to go home.

Thank you,
for reading my blog post everyone make sure to comment down bellow.

Kind regards
Shadrach

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question