Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Comparing a bar graph and a pie graph.

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you what I have done in maths. Today in maths are topic was statistic. We had to compare a bar graph and a pie graph. So we have to separate the data from an envelope and count them. Their were lollipops, yoyos, bouncy balls and  pencil. We had to label it, count it and colour different sections.


My groups were Me, Sam, Truby, Luke and Kayden. 


We also need to compare what is a bar graph and a bar graph. 

There is eight lollipop five pencil, four bouncy ball and 3 yoyo. 
Here it is



2 comments:

  1. The lollipops are more percentage than others.
    Nice team work with your team. Maybe in the future try to make a graph for a car. Because you are also have an interest to research a fastest car. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Vonn thank you for commenting in my blog I really appreciate it. "Yeah" you are right I like cars maybe if my teacher let us.

    I really like your feedback and always want to reply on it. Thank you.BYE(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question