Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Road patrol!

Hi,
Awesome readers welcome back to my blog today I am going to tall about road patrol. So in road patrol we met a police officer and his name was Brad. So he explained what to do in road patrols and what you need. He told us about the three R's you attitude which is responsible, reliable and roll model. After that he told us about what you need to have and wear in road patrol. Then he talk about how to respect the equipment's. 

We went out side are class room and train about road patrol. And we had to communicate our your partners. Road patrol means when someone will cross the road in are school area or from anywhere. And to stop car from people crossing the road so they don't get crashed.

What you need in road patrol:
1. A sun hat
2. A vest/jacket when it is raining
3. signs

Here is the pictures:



























Hi guys I am sorry for not putting the video of us doing road patrol because there was a problem. 




2 comments:

  1. ang galing mo naman shadrach ipagpatuloy mo lang ang iyong kasipagan,ano pa ang iyong natutunan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Thank you"
    Mummy for commenting a positive comment on my blog post. Thank you.(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question