Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Making a graph!

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to my blog. Today I will show you something that we have done in school. We made a graph for maths and ask question on a piece of paper, in are classroom but not the whole school only are class. They were lots of option to pick are own graph. So I picked the one that is what is your favourite thing to do on the weekend?. So there were five option you could watch a movie, visit a friend, go shopping, play outside and sleep late. Their were 13 people who picked sleep late, 4 people who picked play outside, 2 people want to watch a movie, 5 people to visit a friend and 2 people who wants to go shopping. We also need to put it in are google sheet so we can compare to a pie graph and a bar graph. Here it is. Tell me in the comment down bellow what you like to do in the weekend. BYE:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question