Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Writing, a moment in time.

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, today I will show you what we done in are writing. So in are writing we have to write about a moment in time. So I write about a moment in time when I ate my apple. We have to write the six sense. Which are see, hear, touch, smell, taste and emotion. 

We also have to highlight the six sense to different colour. So it is much easier to know in my writing which sense is the one. 
Here it is:
Please give me a feedback on my writing what you thought about.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Shadrach.I like that you have used colour to code your work.If I didn't know what sense you were talking about it would be easy just to check the colour.What made you add emotion to your description senses?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy,

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. My chick was blushing and my mouth was full of saliva. Is that what you means Mrs Cassidy because I am not sure what you mean.

    But I really love your comments Mrs Cassidy and I really like to have feedback on them. Thank you for commenting on my blog.BYE(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question