Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Recommended book to read.

Hi everyone,


Today I will tell you The book I'm currently reading.

Lately I have been reading the book scream. It makes me think about the movie "It" which is really scary and creepy. And it makes creepy sounds. And jump scared. I get scared when I read this book because I'm alone in my bedroom and I keep looking at the window so it distract me. 

 I red a paragraph of it that said that there was a floating head near the window. It was Jack Heath who made it which is the author. I will recommend the book but not for 5 years old kid. But don't read it by yourself.

Here is the book:
Image result for jack heath scream























Make sure to leave a feedback of my blog post and what you thought about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shadrach. I don't like scary things so there is no way I would read this book.Do you think you would read all of the book?I like that you have put a picture up of the cover of the book.The plant on the cover is a Venus Fly Trap.That might be why they have given the book a subtitle of 'The Human Flytrap'.What is your favourite type of stories to read and why? I have been reading books about the Kaimanawa Horses.I have one left in the series to read.I look forward to your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Mrs Cassidy I appreciate that you comment on my blog. Probably not the scary stories too. But the book that I want is the one that is recommended for me because so I understand the words that i'm reading. I haven't seen that story before from what you are reading. Thank you Mrs Cassidy.(:

    ReplyDelete

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question