Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Art preferences.

konichiya everyone,


Welcome back to my blog, Are teacher challenge us for art. Today I will be showing you what we did in are topic. So are topic was art. In are art we have to answer each question that what you prepare. They were seven question that we have to answer. 

The question were what I prepare for shapes, what movies I type of like, What colours type I like, What type of drawing I liked, what I prepared drawing with, two of my favourite things are and My favourite thing to draw.   

We also present it how we like. So I changed the background make it to like a ocean colour. I changed the font to make it more look clearer. And I move the boxes from where I want. 
Here it is:


What is your favourite question and why?
I hope you liked my blog post make sure to leave a comment. Bye have great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question