Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Doing cursive.

Hello,
Awesome readers today I will be showing you how I do my name in cursive. My cursive name is very long but I try my best to do my cursive name and I have done some researching of it. Because I wanted to practice my signature so I was practising my name first so I can do my signature.

Here is my cursive picture:
 

Make sure to comment down below what you think about it. Tell me if you know how to do your signature and your name in cursive.BYE.(:

Kind regards;
Shadrach 




No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question