Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Marble day in school!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog I have something to tell you. So in are class we did marble day which means when we have 100 marble in our jar we do something fun. 

Are marble day was a presentation we had to pick the things that we want from the whiteboards. It was origami, signing, magic tricks and animation. I picked origami in origami I try to make a boomerang the first step I had to do is watch how to make a boomerang. I get a scrap paper and practice it so if I make a mistake. 

After we do what we want we had to present. I was the third last to do my presentation. I explained how does the boomerang flies and come back to you. And my classmate ask question about my boomerang. After we showcase are presentation we get an Easter egg.

Here is my boomerang:

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question