Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Student Summit 2019 Project!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, I am very sorry for not making blog post for a long time. Because I had a busy week. 

So I join the Student Summit 2019. It means you have to present something to other school. So are project for the Student Summit 2019 was 1v1 basketball in scratch coding. 

I had three partners. Their names are Quaid and Aaron. We explained how scratch coding works. And what you can do with it. We put video in each boxes for each steps. And then we add a challenge time. Are challenge time was how to make a four pointed square with a sprite. 

Here is our project:
Scratch Coding.

Make sure to comment on my blog post. "Please"


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question