Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Car wash!

Hi everyone,

So me and my brother helped our grandpa to wash my dad's car. Because my dad is at work.  

We washed the car with the hose, water and filled the bucket with water and mix the soap. My grandpa dip the sponged on the bucket and wipe it on the car. After we done cleaning the outside of the car. 

Then remove the carpet on the inside of the car and vacuum it. Few minutes later after we remove the carpet and vacuum it my brother ditch us he didn't help us anymore. 

We get a cotton clothes to wipe of the water of the car. 

After we all done does simple stuff we were on the next level. We dried the water from the car. I sprayed the tire with the tire shine. And sprayed the dashboard inside the car, the dashboard spray smell so good. And second to last sprayed the window. Last but not least wipe the rear light. 

Then my grandma drove the car to put it away in the garage. 


Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Make sure to comment down bellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question