Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Mysterious Saturday?

Hola everybody,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will tell you what happened on my weekend in Saturday. 

So on Saturday me, my brother, my parents and my grandpa and grandma went to the air force museum. 

We explored the whole place from the air force museum. We also take photos. We saw different kind of air planes. We saw the air force plane, the old plane from the past and the helicopters. Then we also take pictures of the machine from the air plane. The suit from the past for the air force. The old weapon that they use from the olden days.  The badges for the air force. And the people from the war that sacrifice their life.  

"I am very sorry for not adding picture from the air force museum". Because there was a problem  for uploading the pictures. 

But anyways I can get some pictures from google for the air force museum
Image result for air force museum airplanes


Image result for air force museum airplanes

Image result for air force museum badges
Image result for air force museum badges


Hope you enjoyed my blog post. Make sure to comment on my blog. Have a awesome day. "BYE" :).







No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question