Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Health Leaders form?

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to my blog, On Wednesday it was time to do the health leader form. We went to our gym with the horny high school students. 

We had multiple of choices like st john and diabetes, sign language, intelligence emotional and Filipino dance. We also had module one and two. For module one I choose st john and diabetes. First they explained about diabetes. 

I learnt a fact about diabetes. So in diabetes there are three different types of diabetes. And there were low and high. And they also teach us what to do when somebody is injured and dial 911. 

In module two I picked sign language. I learnt some sign language like good morning, good afternoon, good night how are you and to learn the alphabet. I learnt how to do my name in sign language. 


Thank you for reading my blog. Make sure to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question